|The outstretched arm and clenched fist signify solidarity to rally against the spread of HIV in the Philippines.|
The cases of HIV and deaths because of AIDS are STILL increasing and this is a CALL for action for the entire Philippines. We can't deal with HIV with just talking. We can't deal with HIV with all these meetings which are slow in making an impact.We can't educate everyone with just a few HIV talks, a few barangays, a few companies or schools a week. WE NEED TO ACT AND ACT AGGRESSIVELY. WE NEED TO DELIVER A NATIONAL MESSAGE that will make an impact to the entire nation and will reach ALL FILIPINOS.
We Filipinos can do it. We make the impossible possible. We crushed a dictatorship with PEOPLE POWER. With all Filipinos working together, we can withstand TYPHOONS, EARTHQUAKES and other calamities. We can ALL RALLY against HIV and AIDS. We can get it to ZERO New cases, ZERO Discrimination and ZERO STIGMA if we all MASKE IT HAPPEN.
The "HIV is EVERYBODY'S CONCERN is the slogan of TRR-DOH which has been approved by Usec. Vicente Belizario of DOH. This slogan will be used for both the NHTW and IACM and will be used for promoting all campaigns of TRR-DOH for the next three months.
Under the department order of the Department of Health, the National HIV Testing Week will run from May 11-15 and will culminate in the International AIDS Candlelight Memorial on May 17, 2015. TRR and DOH will have a press conference and an HIV Testing Caravan which we will be posting the schedules soon. TRR-DOH will hold the International AIDS Candlelight Memorial at Liwasang Aurora, QC Memorial Circle on May 17 from 4pm to 9pm.
HOW CAN YOU JOIN?
1. If you want to join and help in this NATIONAL CAMPAIGN, please email us at contact@projectredribbon so we can send you the high resolution of this poster for distribution, use and posting in your companies, school, organizations, clinics and LGU. We need all filipinos from LUZON, VISAYAS, MINDANAO to participate.
2. When posting the poster in social media, please use the hashtag#hiviseverybodysconcern for all the world to see that you are participating and supporting this national campaign.
3. Feel free to post this poster in your FB groups, your HIV Testing clinics and n your treatment hubs. We have also physical posters for distribution if you need for posting in your offices and building.
4. Post on FB a SELFIE or GROUPIE with the OUTRETCHED ARM AND CLENCHED FIST and put a hashtag #hiviseverybodysconcern
5. Get Tested in any of the HIV Testing sites from May 11-15, 2015. See the testing sites at www.projectredribbon.org.
6. Attend the IACM 2015 on May 17 at Liwasang Aurora, QC Memorial Circle from 4pm to 9m.
ATTN: ALL HIV Testing Sites, ALL HIV and AIDS Treatment Hubs, ALL Media Companies, ALL HIV and AIDS Organizations both in government and NGO's, ALL Local Government Units, Department of Health (Philippines), Department of Education, ALL HEALTH Organizations. All Schools both public and private, ALL companies and orghanizations, ALL LGBT Organzations, ALL International Companies, Multinational Companies, ALL Embassies, ALL Hospitals, ALL Celebrities, Politicians, Public servants, ALL FILIPINOS. #hiviseverybodysconcern
For RANDOM UPDATES,
or FB Like Page at ohohleo_PH || Gebet und Arbeit
LIKE, SHARE & COMMENT.
DISCLAIMER: All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The pictures or videos posted here doesn't necessarily mean that it's the owner's property. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.