I just want to share to you my dear readers an awesome discovery while I am browsing the internet the other day. I stumbled upon a website called ShopBack.ph which enables online shoppers to get the best deals and discounts on 300+ stores. ShopBack is giving online shoppers a portion of a purchase as CashBack, "getting cash back". This means extra, unlimited savings whenever you go shopping online!
You can have discounts from CashCashPinoy (2% cashback), Lazada (4% cashback) and iTrueMart (4% cashback) and other online stores if you use ShopBack.ph. Isn't it amazing?
So you'll ask, how does Cashback works?
Partner merchants reward ShopBack with a commission by referring online shoppers on their site. Instead of keeping it to themselves, they share them.
Here are some of their partner online shops:
You can follow these steps to earn your CashBack:
1. Click on any store and you'll be redirected to the store's website.
2. Shop as usual on store's site and make a purchase.
3. Get Cashback in your ShopBack account within 48 hours, under the 'Pending' tab
4. Your Cashback will turn 'Redeemable' once order is validated by the merchant. This will take 30-60 days to ensure that there is no order cancellation/return/exchange.
5. You can request for payout once you've reached Redeemable Cashback of P300.00.
6. Bonus can only be cashed out when your Redeemable Cashback reaches P300.00Cash out your
Cashback to your PayPal or bank account.
Super easy right? You're welcome. Happy shopping!
For RANDOM UPDATES,
or FB Like Page at ohohleo_PH || Sharing AWESOME experiences
LIKE, SHARE & COMMENT.
DISCLAIMER: All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The pictures or videos posted here doesn't necessarily mean that it's the owner's property. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.