|Work hard, play hard at Aquaria Water Park!|
Most of us want a life with a perfect balance of "work" and "play". Almost every weekend, people tend to plan a getaway far from the city to enjoy a magnificent view with friends, family and even workmates or just to discover a new place for hangout. Glad to explore a place down south where one can enjoy water sports activity, breathtaking sunsets and intimate time with loved ones.
Aquaria Water Park is located at Baranggay Sta. Ana, Calatagan, Batangas. This tropical wonderland is built within Playa Calatagan Residences which boasts its 525 meters of fine white sand for the best beach experience.
It has a modern architectural features which includes a giant three-storey high pool slide and cove pools or simply enjoy a lazy day soaking up the sun in the resort's cavana. May it be a swim in the pool or sea, or just a fun outdoor activity, Aquaria Water Park offers wide array of water park ammenities and services.
|I really enjoyed the 3 storey slide.|
Aquaria Water Park's 2016 day tour rates during peak season for adults is at Php 800.00 every weekends and at Php 600.00 for weekdays. Kids with height below 4ft. can get 50% discount. The entrance fee includes facilities use such as the swimming pools and the beach. If you're coming in a large group, minimum of 10 persons, the resort grants 25% discount from the entrance fee. Lockers are available for Php 150.00 for the whole day. Corkage for food is at Php 100 per person.
Cave Pool Cabana may accomodate 8 to 10 pax and is at Php 1,700.00. Resort Pool Cabana is at Php 2,000.00 and may accomodate 12 to 15 pax. Beach Front Cabana is priced at Php 1,200.00 and may accomodate 6 to 8 pax. Rental fee is inclusive of tables and chairs. First come first serve policy applies.
Aquaria Waterpark boasts it's The Sand Restaurant which offers ala carte dishes or group meals depending on your needs. You may try their Bilao Fiesta which is at Php 695.00 good for 5 pax or Seafood Fiesta priced at Php 795.00 also for 5 pax which includes a variety of Filipino favorites such as daing na bangus or fried tilapia, liempo or lechon kawali, squid or shrimp. Both platters include 5 cups of rice, salted egg with eggplant, tomatoes, onions and bagoong alamang.
Banana boat ride
Jet ski ride
|This one YOU should not miss!|
1. The resort operates from 8am to 6pm from Wednesday to Monday.
2. Swimming in the pool or beach areas beyond 6pm is prohibited during overnight camping.
3. Strict implementation of proper swimming attire.
4. Outside alcoholic beverages are welcome but subject to corkage fee.
5. Food is prohibiredd inside the pool cabanas.
6. Locker rooms are available with applicable charges.
7. Parking lots are available for guests' use.
8. The water park is under 24 hour security.
Sharing you a timelapse of today's sunset taken from The Sand of Aquaria Water Park in Calatagan Batangas. Thank you Lord for this magnificent view. #TravelPH #AquariaWaterPark #Wanderlust #Wanderlost #Sunset #SunsetChaser #Timelapse #s7 #SharePH #SummerPH #Sun #Sea #Sand #Asiam #Pinoy #Lifestyle #Blogger #Batangas #WhenInBatangas #OhOhLeo #IndieRunner
How to get there:
via private car
1. Travel through South Luzon Expressway (SLEX)and take either the Southwoods Exit ot Sta. Rosa Exit.
2. Head straight going to Tagaytay Rotunda and drive along Tagaytay Nasugbu Highway.
3. At Palico intersection, turn left to Balayan-Calatagan passing by Lago de Oro and Calatagan Municipal Hall.
via public transport
1. Go to bus terminal near Mcdonald's Taft infront of Metropolitan Mall, MRT Station.
2. Take BSC Bus with Tagaytay-Lian sign board. Fare is at Php 152.00.
3. Ask the driver to drop you off at 711 Lian.
4. From there, ride an ordinary bus boynd to Calatagan Public Market.
5. Travel time is 30 to 45 minutes and bus fare is at Php 30.00.
6. After alighting at the public market, ride tricycle bound to Aquaria Water Park for another 15 to 20 minutes. Fare is at Php 150.00 to 200.00.
|So what are you waiting for?|
For inquiries and reservations, call (02)553-8888 or email email@example.com. For updates, follow Aquaria Water Park on Facebook, @aquariawaterpark on Instagram and @aquariaph on Twitter. For more information kindly visit aquaria.com.ph
For RANDOM UPDATES,
or FB Like Page at ohohleo_PH || Gebet und Arbeit
LIKE, SHARE & COMMENT.
DISCLAIMER: All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The pictures or videos posted here doesn't necessarily mean that it's the owner's property. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.