NEWS: EARTH HOUR 2013: Dare the World to Save the Planet!
Earth Hour is the largest movement for the planet in human history, spanning 7,000 cities, 152 countries with a digital reach of 200 million. Earth Hour is much, much more than a symbolic action of switching off lights for an hour; it’s a continuous movement driving actions, big and small, that are changing the world we live in. - http://www.earthhour.org
It's Earth Hour once again and I would like to share to you some ways on how to make this experience Fun and Memorable! Let's have fun in the DARK!
- Invite your friends over for a candlelit dinner.
- Get those board games out and have some fun seeing how easily you can swap your scrabble counters in the dark!
- Go for a walk. Lie down. Look up. In all of that which you'll then see, we only have the thing you're lying on to call home. Cherish it.
- Do something "crafty" by candlelight: paint, mould, stick, knit, quilt, or paint...
- Got kids? Get out the camping gear! Set up a tent and tell fantastical stories of a time when the earth had no artificial lights and strange things went more than just BUMP! in the dark..
- ....or plan a few harmless April Fool's Day pranks in advance.
- Play a real game of hide & seek. Now there's a challenge doing it in the dark!
- Take a nap - it's been a hard day and no-one will notice.
- Hey - since your lights are off, it would seem like the perfect time to change any old bulbs for a few new energy saving ones? No?
- Why not eat all the ice-cream that's sitting in your freezer? If you've turned your appliances off as well as your lights for Earth Hour, then it's going to melt anyway! (How good is that for an excuse?!)
Official Video for EARTH HOUR 2013
For RANDOM UPDATES, You can follow me on twitter at @i626leo You can also LIKE, SHARE & COMMENT. Thank you!
DISCLAIMER: All content provided on this blog is for informational purposes only. The owner of this blog makes no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information on this site or found by following any link on this site. The pictures or videos posted here doesn't necessarily mean that it's the owner's property. The owner will not be liable for any errors or omissions in this information nor for the availability of this information. The owner will not be liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of this information.